- 6 ripe peaches
- 3teaspoons sugar
- 1teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lime
- 1/2cup honey
- vanilla ice cream
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Dust the cut side of each half with some of the sugar and ginger.
- Light a charcoal grill and allow the coals to burn until well covered with gray ash or heat a gas grill to low.
- Place the peaches sugar side down on the center of the cooking grate. Grill 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from grill.
- Grate the zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice. In a small bowl, combine the juice, zest, and honey.
- Serve the peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with some of the sauce.