- 2teaspoons honey
- 2tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 small green cabbage (1/2 pound), cored and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1cup corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears, or thawed if frozen)
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, bell pepper, and corn and toss to combine.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Rub the chicken with the remaining teaspoon of oil and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken, basting often with the remaining 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with the slaw.