Grilled Flank Steak and Balsamic Vegetables
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, brush both sides of the eggplant and peppers with 3 tablespoons of the oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill until tender, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, vinegar, garlic, and parsley. Divide the steak and vegetables among individual plates. Spoon the sauce over the vegetables or serve on the side.
- Per Serving
- Calories 404Calories From Fat 62%
- Fat 28g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 37mg
- Sodium 307mg
- Carbohydrate 11g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 26g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To serve this meal to a crowd, double the recipe and make it several hours in advance. Refrigerate, then serve at room temperature.