- 1pound flank steak
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 bell peppers (any color), quartered
- 6tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, brush both sides of the eggplant and peppers with 3 tablespoons of the oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill until tender, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, vinegar, garlic, and parsley. Divide the steak and vegetables among individual plates. Spoon the sauce over the vegetables or serve on the side.