- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 10-ounce package (or 2 bunches) fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1 1/2 pounds grilled flank steak, thinly sliced (6 cups)
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced and grilled (3 cups)
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced and grilled (3 cups)
- 3 plum tomatoes, halved and grilled
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the horseradish, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange the spinach on a serving platter. Slice the steak and arrange it atop the spinach, along with the grilled vegetables. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.