- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Canola oil, for the grill
- 3 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, leaves torn
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Combine the yogurt and curry powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium. Once it's hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate with the canola oil.
- Toss the peaches and green beans with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill the peaches, turning once, just until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes. Grill the green beans in a grill basket or on a sheet of foil until crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the bag and season with ½ teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill the chicken until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss the peaches, green beans, and lettuce with the vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top with the chicken.