- 5 ears of corn, shucked and halved crosswise
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Feta, finely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it's hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush.
- Brush the corn with the oil and season each piece with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels are crisp-tender and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer the corn to a platter and brush with the mayonnaise. Spread the Feta on a plate. Roll the corn in the Feta and sprinkle the chives on top. Serve with the hot sauce.