Grilled Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack (6 ounces)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup store-bought fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, and cheese.
- Dividing evenly, place the mixture on one half of each tortilla. Fold over the other half to cover.
- Grill the quesadillas until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve quesadillas with the avocado, salsa, and sour cream.
- Per Serving
- Calories 776Calories From Fat 348
- Protein 59g
- Carbohydrate 47g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 7g
- Fat 39g
- Sat Fat 15g
- Sodium 1044mg
- Cholesterol 171mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
You can also make these quesadillas in the broiler. Reduce the cooking time to 2 to 3 minutes per side.