- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 4cups baby spinach (about 3 ounces)
- 1 1/2cups grated Monterey Jack (6 ounces)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2cup store-bought fresh salsa
- 1/4cup sour cream
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, and cheese.
- Dividing evenly, place the mixture on one half of each tortilla. Fold over the other half to cover.
- Grill the quesadillas until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve quesadillas with the avocado, salsa, and sour cream.