Grilled Chicken Parmesan
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium. On a rimmed baking sheet, place the eggplant and tomato slices in a single layer.
- Brush both sides of the vegetables with 4 tablespoons of the oil. Season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill until tender, about 2 minutes per side for the tomatoes, 5 minutes per side for the eggplant.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss gently (the tomato slices will fall apart slightly).
- Brush the chicken with the remaining tablespoon oil and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice each breast into quarters. Spoon the eggplant and tomatoes over the chicken and top with the Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 423Calories From Fat 52%
- Calcium 201mg
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Cholesterol 91mg
- Fat 25g
- Fiber 7g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 37mg
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 576mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .