- 1/2cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon sugar
- 1tablespoon plus 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1pound green beans
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, garlic, lime juice, sugar, and 1 tablespoon oil to make a vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Rub the chicken with 1 teaspoon oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the green beans and tomatoes with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill the beans and tomatoes, turning the beans often and the tomatoes once, until tender and charred, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with the vinaigrette.