- 1/4cup whole-grain mustard
- 1/2cup apple juice
- 1/4cup white vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2pounds chicken cutlets
- 4 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 Roma (plum) tomatoes, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 5-ounce bag salad greens
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, apple juice, vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and 1/2 cup of the oil. Transfer 1/2 cup of the mixture to a large resealable plastic bag and refrigerate the rest. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Add to the bag, seal, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium. Place the zucchini, tomatoes, and onion on a baking sheet. Add the salt and the remaining oil and pepper and toss.
- Grill the chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes total. Transfer to a cutting board and roughly chop the ingredients.
- Divide the salad greens among individual bowls and top with the chicken, vegetables, and the reserved dressing.