Grilled BLT Pizza
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-low.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each to a ¼-inch thickness. Brush each top with ½ tablespoon of the oil.
- Transfer the dough to grill, oiled-side down. Cover grill and cook until the tops begin to bubble and the bottoms become crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Working quickly, brush the top of each piece of dough with ½ tablespoon of the oil and turn over.
- Divide the prosciutto evenly between the pizzas and continue to cook, uncovered, until the bottoms are golden and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and layer with the tomato. Top with the arugula and drizzle with the remaining oil. Cut into pieces and serve on individual plates.
- Per Serving
- Calories 251Calories From Fat 50%
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 587mg
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 1g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To make these pizzas kid-friendly, replace the prosciutto with sliced ham and omit the arugula.