Grilled Beef and Pepper Fajitas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season the steak with the cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the bell pepper, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Grill the steak, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill the peppers, turning occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Fill the tortillas with the steak, peppers, and avocado. Serve with the sour cream and hot sauce, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 547Calories From Fat 248
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 42g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 6g
- Fat 28g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Calcium 135mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 834mg
- Cholesterol 60mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .