- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 10 ounces hearty greens (such as kale, tatsoi, or baby chard), torn
- 1 Gala or Pink Lady apple, chopped
- 4 ounces soft aged cheese (such as Brie or Camembert), sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3 ounces salami, sliced and cut into half-moons
- 1/2 cup halved pitted green olives
- Combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the greens and gently massage, using your hands, until coated with the dressing. Let sit until slightly softened, 10 to 15 minutes. Add the apple, cheese, salami, and olives and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.