- 3/4 cup nuts (such as pecans, pistachios, or pine nuts)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 cups (5 ounces) mizuna or arugula
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 4 to 6 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the mizuna, beans, grapes, and nuts and toss to combine. Serve immediately.