- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Place the eggs in a large pot and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cool. Peel the eggs and chop.
- Meanwhile, stir together the mayonnaise, basil, parsley, chives, lemon juice, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the eggs and stir to combine.