- 1 1/2pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- 1teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans, cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes, and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the lime juice, vinegar, cayenne pepper, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Whisking constantly, slowly add the oil in a thin, steady stream until emulsified.
- Add the beans to the vinaigrette and toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.