- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2cup roasted, unsalted mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4cup dried cranberries
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt and the green beans and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, nuts, and cranberries.
- Drain the green beans and transfer them to the bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.