Green Bean Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Boil a large pot of water. Add 1 tablespoon salt and the green beans and cook until very tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Rub the beans vigorously between your hands to break them in half lengthwise. Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the green beans.
- Sprinkle with the almonds.
- Per Serving
- Calories 149Calories From Fat 66%
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .