- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Boil a large pot of water. Add 1 tablespoon salt and the green beans and cook until very tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Rub the beans vigorously between your hands to break them in half lengthwise. Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the green beans.
- Sprinkle with the almonds.