- 2pounds thin green beans cut into 2-inch pieces (4 cups)
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/2pound cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- 2ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the green beans uncovered for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt. Pour the dressing over the green beans and toss well. Fold in the tomatoes and goat cheese and then add pepper to taste.
- To make up to 2 days ahead, prepare and store separately in the refrigerator: green beans, dressing, tomatoes, and cheese. Combine up to 3 hours before serving.