- pastry for a 1-crust pie
- 6 plum tomatoes, each cut lengthwise into 6 wedges
- 1/2 cup oil-cured olives, pitted
- 6 ounces Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 350° F. Fit the pastry in a 9-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Prick the bottom with the tines of a fork. Bake just until the crust begins to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and fill with the tomato wedges. Scatter the olives and cheese on top. Drizzle the olive oil over the tart and sprinkle with the thyme and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the crust is golden and the tomatoes are soft. Serve warm or at room temperature.