- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp (raw)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 small baguette, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 ounce crumbled Feta (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Soak 8 skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss the shrimp, tomatoes, and baguette with the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Thread onto the skewers and grill, turning occasionally, until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with the Feta and parsley.