- 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus more for coating grill
- 4 pita rounds
- 1¼ cups diagonally sliced Persian cucumber (about 3 cucumbers)
- ¾ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup halved kalamata olives
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup hummus
- Lightly coat a grill pan with oil; heat over medium-high. Place pita rounds, 2 at a time, on grill pan; cook, turning once, until warm, about 3 minutes.
- Toss together cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta, onion, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Spread 2 tablespoons hummus on each pita round; top each with ¾ cup cucumber salad.