- 1pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- 4ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 2/3cup plain yogurt
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 10-ounce package spinach
- 2 pitas
- Heat oven to 400º F. Toss the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon salt. Arrange, cut-side up, on a baking sheet. Bake until just softened, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the Feta, yogurt, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon of the salt. Set aside.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is softened and golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and ½ teaspoon salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until the spinach is wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Brush both sides of the pitas with the remaining ½ tablespoon oil. Place in oven and heat until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes per side. (You can also do this on a medium-hot grill.)
- Place the pitas on plates. Top with the spinach and tomatoes. Drizzle the yogurt sauce on top.