- 6cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3cup orzo
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4cup fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Add the pasta and boil until tender, 8 to 9 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks. Gradually whisk in 1 cup of the hot broth. Add the egg mixture to the saucepan, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the chicken and lemon juice to the saucepan. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.