- 1/2cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2cup fresh basil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 214-ounce cans stuffed grape leaves
- 8ounces Feta, broken into large pieces
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 112-ounce jar pepperoncini, drained
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 3/4cup olives, preferably kalamata
- In a blender, puree the olive oil, 1 cup of the basil, and ¼ teaspoon salt until smooth. Set aside.
- Divide the stuffed grape leaves, Feta, cucumber, tomatoes, pepperoncini, lemon, olives, and remaining ½ cup of basil among plates.
- Season the tomatoes and cucumbers with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle with the basil oil before serving.