Rum and Grapefruit Spritzers
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- kosher salt
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- 2 cups fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup ginger ale or ginger beer
- 3/4 cup light rum
- candied ginger slices, for garnish
- Place 1 tablespoon salt on a small plate. Rub the rims of 4 glasses with the grapefruit wedge, then dip the rims in the salt to coat.
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, ginger ale, and rum. Serve over ice in the prepared glasses; garnish each with a ginger slice.
Ginger ale and ginger beer are both carbonated so will give the spritzer its fizz. Choose ginger beer if you would like a stronger ginger flavor.