- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (14 ounces)
- 1½ cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 sprig rosemary
- ½ cup thinly sliced dried apricots (2 ounces), plus more for garnishing
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- Combine all the ingredients except the apricots and raisins with ½ cup water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until just thickened, about 15 minutes. Stir in the apricots and raisins and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Discard the rosemary.
- Transfer the relish to a serving bowl. Cool to room temperature, then chill. Stir in more apricots and serve.
Make-Ahead: Make the relish, cover, and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.