Golden Gazpacho With Feta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 pounds yellow tomatoes (about 6), cut into large pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto and/or salami (optional)
- 8 bread sticks (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Working in batches, puree the tomatoes and bell pepper in a food processor.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the vinegar and 1 ½ teaspoons salt.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls and top with the Feta, basil, pine nuts, oil, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Serve with the prosciutto or salami and bread sticks (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 254Calories From Fat 175
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 1,116mg
- Protein 9g
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 191mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The gazpacho can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.