- 1cup long-grain rice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1cup large pimiento-stuffed olives, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3/4cup dry white wine
- 3/4cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and add the wine. Simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley. Serve with the rice.