Golden Almond Cookies
Serves 18| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 18-ounce tube refrigerated ready-to-bake sugar-cookie dough
- 1 cup turbinado (raw) sugar
- 18 whole unpeeled raw almonds
- Heat oven according to the label directions.
- Cut the dough into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with the sugar and press an almond into the middle of each cookie.
- Bake until golden or as the label directs. Cool on wire racks.
This recipe makes 18 cookies.
- Per Serving
- Calories 214
- Calcium 35mg
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Fat 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 124mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .