Goat Cheese Spread
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 4-ounce packages soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley, tarragon, or chives)
- black pepper
- 1 4-ounce package plain crackers
- In a food processor, pulse the cheese, herbs, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper until creamy. Serve with the crackers.
- Per Serving
- Calories 270Calories From Fat 130
- Protein 14g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Sodium 378mg
- Cholesterol 26mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The spread can be prepared and refrigerated up to 2 days in advance.