- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- 3/4cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/2cup arugula leaves
- 4ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- Top 1 tortilla with the peppers, arugula, and goat cheese; season with ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper and top with the remaining tortilla.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the quesadilla and cook until golden brown and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes per side, adding the remaining oil to cook the second side. Cut into 8 wedges.