- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 small shallot, diced
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, parsley, chives, and basil)
- 8 thick slices country bread, toasted
- 2 4-ounce packages soft goat cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Stir in the shallot and herbs.
- Drizzle half the vinaigrette over the bread, spread with the goat cheese, and drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.