Goat Cheese and Asparagus Pizza
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425°F. On a floured work surface, roll out the dough to a 14-inch round. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine 4 ounces of the goat cheese, sour cream, and thyme. Spread over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Top with the asparagus, remaining 2 ounces goat cheese, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crisp around the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 469Calories From Fat 198
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 52mg
- Sodium 728mg
- Protein 19g
- Carbohydrate 53g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 192mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Look for bright green or violet-tinged asparagus spears with firm stems and closed, compact tips. When the bunch is squeezed, it should squeak.