- flour for work surface
- 1pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 6ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4ounces sour cream
- 2teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. On a floured work surface, roll out the dough to a 14-inch round. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine 4 ounces of the goat cheese, sour cream, and thyme. Spread over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Top with the asparagus, remaining 2 ounces goat cheese, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crisp around the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.