- 1 pound gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 Fresno chili, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounces Parmesan, grated (about 1/2 cup), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, onion, chili, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the zucchini and onion are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, Parmesan, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the gnocchi and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with additional Parmesan.