- 1 pound gnocchi, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 yellow squash (about 1½ pounds), cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- ⅓ cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the squash, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the squash to the gnocchi and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the Feta and basil. Season with pepper.