- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound gnocchi (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- Heat oven to 400º F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower, sage, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Fifteen minutes before the cauliflower is finished, cook the gnocchi according to the package directions.
- Divide the gnocchi among bowls. Top with the cauliflower and Parmesan.