- 2pounds gnocchi (refrigerated or frozen)
- 4tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4cup sliced chives
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid, drain the gnocchi, and return them to the pot.
- Add the butter, mustard, the reserved cooking water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss until the butter has melted. Fold in the parsley and chives.