Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Sugared Apples
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, coriander, and lemon juice. Brush the pork with half the marinade.
- Place the pork in oven and roast, basting several times with the remaining marinade, for 25 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160° F. Remove from oven, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, half the pineapple juice, and the apple rounds.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples have softened, about 15 minutes. Remove the apples and set aside.
- Add the remaining pineapple juice to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve with the apples, drizzling sauce over both.
- Per Serving
- Calories 355Calories From Fat 11%
- Calcium 44mg
- Carbohydrate 59g
- Cholesterol 63mg
- Fat 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 23mg
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 55mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .