light brown sugar
Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, coriander, and lemon juice. Brush the pork with half the marinade.
- Place the pork in oven and roast, basting several times with the remaining marinade, for 25 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160° F. Remove from oven, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, half the pineapple juice, and the apple rounds.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples have softened, about 15 minutes. Remove the apples and set aside.
- Add the remaining pineapple juice to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve with the apples, drizzling sauce over both.