small pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
kosher salt and black pepper
ground chipotle chili pepper
small jicama (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into thin sticks
small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin sticks
red bell pepper, thinly sliced
fresh cilantro sprigs
fresh lime juice
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, and chili pepper. Brush the browned pork with half of it and transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Roast the pork, turning once, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Brush with the remaining glaze and let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the jicama, pineapple, bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, remaining tablespoon oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the pork.