Glazed Pork Ribs With Horseradish Apple Slaw
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 pounds baby-back pork ribs
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 head Napa or green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 2 crisp apples (such as Braeburn or Granny Smith), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- Heat grill to medium. Season the ribs with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Place the ribs on grill, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, turning often, until cooked through and tender. Baste with sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, horseradish, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the cabbage, apples, and scallions and toss.
- Cut the ribs apart, divide among plates, and serve with the slaw.
- Per Serving
- Calories 469Calories From Fat 44%
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 154mg
- Sodium 846mg
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 43g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you’re pressed for time, try this recipe with pork chops, which cook in 12 minutes (turn them only once).