- 1 7-pound fully cooked bone-in ham (preferably the shank end)
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Place the ham, cut-side down, on a rack set in a roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a heavy pan, crush the fennel, coriander, and peppercorns. In a small bowl, combine them with the preserves to form a glaze.
- Brush 1/4 cup of the glaze over the ham and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Brush another 1/4 cup of the glaze over the ham and bake until the ham is heated through, 15 to 20 minutes. Thinly slice and serve with the remaining 1/2 cup of the glaze.