Glazed Cod With Asparagus and Mushrooms
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook rice according to the package directions. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and heat broiler.
- Mix hoisin sauce and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Place fish, skin-side down, on a foil-lined baking pan and spread sauce over the top.
- Toss asparagus, mushrooms, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Scatter vegetables evenly around fish.
- Broil, stirring vegetables once, until they are tender and fish is cooked through and opaque, 6 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Slide a spatula between the skin and the fish; discard skin. Divide fish among individual plates. Serve with vegetables and rice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 385Calories From Fat 19%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 44mg
- Sodium 444mg
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 24g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .