10-ounce box (1 1/2 cups) couscous
large yellow onion, finely chopped
cloves garlic, finely chopped
finely chopped ginger
shrimp, peeled and deveined
snow peas, cut in half on the diagonal
fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes. Add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Nestle the shrimp in the onion mixture and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and stir. Continue cooking until the shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 2 minutes. Stir in the cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the couscous among bowls. Spoon the shrimp and snow peas on top.