Gingery Salmon With Peaches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, ginger, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon and onions until salmon is opaque throughout and onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- After flipping the salmon, place the peaches on the grill and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the salmon with the vinaigrette and serve with the onions and peaches.
- Per Serving
- Calories 448Calories From Fat 52%
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 688mg
- Cholesterol 107mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Cut the onions through the root ends so the wedges hold together on the grill.